Hosted VoIP Service
With Hosted VoIP service generates maximum profit in lowest possible business costs. Worldwide adoption rates of Hosted VoIP are increasing notably as more companies look to reduce the business costs. And thus, when you talk about real low capital investment, hosted service surely takes the floor.
Hosted VoIP Service is considered a highly flexible approach for low capital businesses. It helps Start-up service providers to establish their business with minimum risks. With hosted VoIP service, you can offer a wide range of VoIP based solutions to your customer base, with no capital investment and without purchasing your own infrastructure. It’s inexpensive, easy to manage, highly scalable, customizable, and therefore can be deployed easily in no time.
Hosted VoIP Service offerings are ideal for:
- Small and Medium-sized VoIP/Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- Next-Gen Service Providers (ITSPs)
- Telephone Companies (TELCOs)
Advantages over Traditional Phone Service
Hosted VoIP Phone Service significantly reduces phone bills in comparison to traditional phone services. In addition to efficient communication, a Hosted VoIP phone system gives a more professional edge to the business. Keeping up with the recent developments in technology, Hosted VoIP phone system is far more adaptable than the former phone service. An example is the fibre-optic internet connectivity leading to gain in reliability and uptime.
The integration of communication tools that help people communicate effectively. The goal of unified communication is to provide convenient access to cross-channel communications. It supports a wide range of devices like computer, mobile device, VoIP telephony handsets and also a number of other technologies.
By putting your phones, add-on services, internet connectivity, and data on a single network, you can achieve:
- Improved team collaboration
- Quicker troubleshooting
- Higher employee productivity
- Better customer satisfaction due to transparency
Mobility feature enables employees to use their Business VoIP number to make or receive calls on a wide range of devices like smartphones, tablets, or desktop PCs. The calls appear to originate from the VoIP number and all the calls are routed through the Hosted Voice interface. This way, employees can benefit from unlimited long-distance calling through the virtual phone system while working remotely, in turn directly reducing costs.
Flexibility & Scalability
With Hosted VoIP businesses can add phone lines easily within minutes. Contrary to the traditional phone system there is no need for separate phone lines for every new connection. Therefore, the flexibility and scalability of VoIP are appropriate for businesses with seasonal fluctuations in staffing or companies experiencing fast growth.
Unified Communications and Hosted VoIP phone system simplify collaboration within and between offices. It also increases efficiency and simplifies how employees manage their communications. Hosted VoIP phone system and Unified Communications contribute heavily to increasing productivity. Hence, with less time spent managing PBX system communication, people can focus on tasks that contribute to business goals.
Benefits of Hosted VoIP Service
- Easy and QuickStart of Business: Your Hosted Solution can be up and running in just 24 hours, which helps you to build and run a business easily and quickly.
- Cost-effective Business Operation: The mention of financial savings due to cost-effective business operations are typically the primary benefit while discussing hosted VoIP service. Besides low monthly cost options, hosted VoIP service is available without having to invest in your own infrastructure. Therefore the ability of the business to save on both initial capital expenditures and ongoing operating expenses makes hosted VoIP particularly attractive.
- No Hassle of Server Maintenance & Management: You do not need to bother about Softswitch server maintenance, management and support, as these are handled by the host i.e. solution provider. The company that hosts the server will be responsible for taking care of all kinds of support. This is beneficial as it can save hours, and let you concentrate on the core business issues.
- Regular Update and Maintenance without any expense: There is no up-gradation or maintenance cost. Since the host handles it all, you can have the latest technology up-gradation regularly. Whereas in the on-premise server, you need to concentrate on all the other tasks and the up-gradation might take a backseat and get delayed. Hence, hosted service ensures continuous timely up-gradation.
- 24×7 Global Live Customer Support: Highly-trained engineers work round the clock, on cross-vendor platforms through a dedicated online portal, to ensure unmatched quality of service for you. They are always ready to answer your questions or help you configure your services.
- Sustainable Business Growth: By eliminating regular business costs like staffing, system upgrades and maintenance, Hosted VoIP Service provides a dramatically reduced total cost of ownership to organizations. This thereby helps businesses to focus on important issues and eventually ensure sustainable business growth. As a result, Hosted VoIP can often deliver the greatest return against the allocated budget.
- Complete Peace of Mind: Hosted service gives you the absolute peace of mind by reduced cost, through increased staff efficiencies and technological effectiveness. This service removes all extra hassle you must go through in case of your own business setup. Serving through the Host’s platform, you can also generate smart revenue and keep it coming. “Less Investment, More Revenue” – the main purpose of Hosted VoIP.
Therefore, considering the hassle-free business process, enhanced productivity and smart revenue growth; REVE Systems provides iTel Switch with integrated billing on a hosted basis, and iTel Mobile Dialer with Byte Saver on a very low monthly rental options.
Hosted VoIP Softswitch is suitable for small and medium-size IP telephony service providers for retail. This is also equally beneficial for carrier-grade service providers. It helps wholesale who don’t want to take the hassle of maintaining and monitoring the Softswitch server.
Hosted Mobile Dialer offers all the benefits of iTel Mobile Dialer including white-label & customization, VoIP Calls and SMS, cross-OS Instant Messaging, Mobile Top-up and more. This dialer is compatible on Android, iOS, Windows and Symbian as well.
Offering a diverse set of advanced features, choice of installation options, 24/7/365 customer care, and market reliability; who knows! Maybe REVE has exactly what you’re looking for in a Hosted VoIP Solution.
Note: This blog has been updated with the latest data and facts.